for H2M Group
in Fort Shafter, HI 96858
Perform cartographic finishing, feature extraction, and data content management to customer data standards and in accordance with project specific guidance. Manage a geospatial database. Perform QA/QC functions and correct data call errors. Compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations. Prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing.
Required Skills and Education:
- Active TS SCI clearance
- Cartographic finishing, feature extraction, and data content management related experience required.
- Knowledge of CIB1, TLMs, MGCP products, MDG, DTED, SRTM, in boundary recovery processes.
- Knowledge of feature data extraction; attribution process and cartographic finishing techniques.
- Proficient in ArcGIS, Socet-Set, RemoteView, or comparable ELT software.
- Superior knowledge of geospatial database content management.
- Experience with FME, ESRI extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools, or similar software extensions.
- Experience with GAIT, ArcGIS Data ReViewer, or comparable geospatial data inspection software.
- Superior knowledge on intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Superior knowledge of geographical and cultural aspects of foreign countries.
- Proven ability to develop production schedules and deliver customer requirements on-time or ahead of schedule and proven ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Experience in combining digital cartography, computer technology, GIS, cartographic and geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
- Experience working with geospatial data in a multi-user enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience using data mining tools; open source research methods; understanding of military capabilities weapon systems; application engineering, system administration, or software configuration of industry standard geospatial analysis and production software; experience with Oracle Spatial or ArcSDE.
- Knowledge of python scripting to streamline and automate routine production processes.