Frontier Precision, Inc., the leading distributor of laser, optical and GPS based leveling, alignment, measurement, and guidance solutions to the survey and GIS markets in North America, has excellent opportunities for service technicians to work on high tech equipment.
In this position you would perform service repairs on cutting-edge technology of optical surveying instruments, high accuracy GPS receivers, and other Geospatial products. Responsibilities include: test, adjust, and troubleshoot equipment; provide appropriate customer service; and handle orders and paperwork as necessary. We will provide you with in-house training, as well as training direct from the manufacturer.
- Associate’s Degree, Technical School Certificate or equivalent experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Prefer 2 or more years of experience as a service technician working on high-tech equipment but will train the right person.
- Knowledge and experience of electronic circuits and systems
- Basic computer skills with basic knowledge of MS products
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional image
- Must be able to see, hear and communicate effectively in oral and written form.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Full training provided both on site and off site; must be willing to travel for offsite training
- Trouble-shoot and determine root cause of instrument failures
- Repair and test all instrument problems
- Calibrate instruments
- Assist customers with technical instruction when applicable
Job Type: Full-time
Experience:Technical Repair: 2 years (Required)
Location: Honolulu, HI (Preferred)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY