CACI International, Inc. is seeking an experienced GIS Analyst with a broad skillset who is motivated to help manage and support a Geographic Information System (GIS) program called “GeoBase” at military installations throughout the Pacific. The position will be a part of a headquarters team and GIS program management office (PMO) whose primary duties are implementing GIS program initiatives and supporting a distributed team who implements the policies and direction from the PMO using primarily remote assistance and occasional travel. Primary duties include leading GIS initiatives, troubleshooting, ArcGIS Server configuration, Oracle Database support, data quality evaluation, data development, and requirements gathering. The position will be with a leadership organization and support others with implementing program directives. There is also significant potential to utilize database (Oracle) and advanced ArcGIS skills in support of spatial data and web mapping applications. The ideal candidate will have solid experience with GIS, be self-motivated and capable of carrying out tasks from start to finish, able to proactively communicate with customers and company co-workers, and takes pride in their work. Additionally, the position will contribute to managing ArcGIS Server websites, and Oracle geodatabases.
The position is located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam in Honolulu Hawaii. The position is in support of a 5-year contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and manage GIS Data for multiple locations
- Provide quality control/quality assurance of geospatial data leveraging Esri’s Topology and Data Reviewer tools
- Complete tasks which evolve GIS capabilities
- Conduct GIS Analysis which informs decisions
- Assist with System Administration duties as needed
- Communicate proactively on program opportunities and threats
- Work well with a team
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Current US DOD SECRET security clearance or a willingness to obtain a clearance
CompTIA’s Security+ certification or ability to obtain certification.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent technical training and expertise
- Five years of experience with the use and administration of Esri’s ArcGIS Desktop and Server solutions. (ArcSDE, ArcGIS Server, ArcMap, ArcCatalog, ArcToolbox).
- Experience leveraging the ArcGIS built-in data quality control and assurance (QA/QC) tools (topology, Data Reviewer).
- Experience with GIS data development and integrating enterprise geospatial applications into new and existing business processes.
- Familiarity with server-side software to include Internet Information Server (IIS), and Oracle
- Experience troubleshooting desktop, web, database, server problems
- Experience providing formal and informal training
- Ability to produce technical documentation.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Self-motivated and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
Desire to work and live in Hawaii.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- M.S. degree in a scientific, technical, or analytical discipline.
- Knowledge of Spatial Data Standards for Facilities Infrastructure and Environment (SDSFIE)
- Experience with the use and administration of Windows based servers.
- Programming and scripting experience (Python, ArcObjects, PL/SQL).
- Willingness to assist with System Administration and Certification & Accreditation activities.
- Previous experience supporting the Air Force or other military organization.
- Experience with the US Air Force GeoBase Program.