U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Honolulu District (POH), Engineering and Construction Division (E&C), Technical Integration Branch is currently recruiting for a: Geographer (GIS), GS-0150-7 Target 11, closes 24 Apr 23.
Interested applicants must apply on USA Jobs:
This job is open to:
- Federal employees - Competitive Service (Current or former competitive service federal employees)
- Career Transition (CTAP, ICTAP, RPL - Federal employees who meet the definition of a "surplus" or "displaced" employee)
- Land and Base Management (Certain current or former term or temporary federal employees of a land or base management agency.)
- Military Spouses
- Serve as a technical specialist in support of the District Geographic Information Systems (GIS) program.
- Use professional knowledge of geography and related disciplines to accomplish District surveying, mapping and GIS tasks.
- Develop, coordinate, and conduct complex geographic and master planning studies for a variety of customers.
- Remain current with advances in geographic methods and techniques, and with state-of-the-art automated systems.
You will be evaluated on the basis of your level of competency in the following areas:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communication
- Technical Competence
- Technology Application