The Hawaii Defense Alliance will be hosting a virtual webinar on Friday, Dec. 10 from 2-3 p.m. HST focusing on geospatial analytics careers. The objective of this is to increase awareness – for the tech community, educators, students, and government audience - of the career and certification pathways and hundreds of jobs being created in Hawaii over the next three years. These jobs are being driven by the Federal government and contractors.
Panel members include:
- · Chris Johnson, Maxar Technologies
- · Mark Speck, Huntington Ingalls
- · Camelia Kantor, U.S. Geospatial Intelligence Foundation (USGIF)
- · Brandt Dillion, U.S. Army Pacific Geospatial Intelligence Advisor
- · Chaminade University (pending)
This webinar is part of a broader series of events hosted by the Hawaii Defense Alliance, "Building Hawaii Intel Career Pathways Together" to open up more Federal opportunities for residents and local businesses and promote economic resilience in Hawaii.
To register in advance for this webinar, click the button below or visit:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.